Porn is one of the biggest and most harmful industries in the world, closely affiliated with human trafficking and drugs and alcohol abuse, causing rape between children, violence, beastiality and pedophilism and its fetishizing race, underage girls, trans people and lesbianism. Thought you should know.
id rather be vain than learn to hate myself again
bad things that happened today:
- fell over twice and hurt myself quite a bit both times
- i dropped my blueberries all over the floor. just depressing
- a colleague made banana bread for me which was lovely but i ate way too much of it
- i didn’t do any practicing
- i’m completely over exhausted from staying up so late to get thesis stuff done and then getting up really early for work
- came home to my room smelling like something died in it. i have no idea what it could be, i looked every where, cleared out any rubbish. so now i’m going to stink and my clothes are going to stink.
- it’s absolutely impossible to organise my chamber group, no one will budge, no one is available at the same time
- i got a letter about not doing my taxes on time and now i’m freaking out
- it’s cold
good things that happened today:
- i made a good start on my lit review for my thesis, my supervisor said i basically have to change the whole thing but i still think i made a pretty good start
- i found out i don’t have to do a stupid subject i thought i would have to do
- my professor is open to the idea of me playing this piece i wanted to play in my final recital, originally he said no for various reasons but i’ve persuaded him to rethink it
My thesis is due in 10 weeks and my computer is being weird and only accessing like 10 posts from my tumblr dashboard at a time so I’m going to make the most of this computer malfunction and not really be on tumblr much for the next couple of months. I need to knuckle down and really focus to get all this writing done and tumblr is a massive distraction and time-waster for me.
I’ll still send and receive messages, I’ll just be a little bit slow.
Hope everyone is doing well and see you in a couple of months!! :) xxx
It’s July, the middle of winter here in Australia. But the air has changed already. The summer air is making its way in. Today was something like 23 degrees (Celsius) I think, sunny, warm, a light breeze, a stunningly beautiful day.
It just made me feel so happy. So inspired. The end (of uni) is coming, I just have this last little stretch to go. So I’m writing a 10,000 word thesis? I just have to focus on it and concentrate. I need to start making goals and planning ahead. I can do it.
I’m so excited to get out of uni and spend a summer going for walks on beaches and in forests and creating things and just being free and myself.
Are these your ancestors?
Faces of medieval Scots digitally reconstructed after their skulls were unearthed in a cemetery (read on)
are you ever just like “lol white people” but then you’re like “wait i am a white people”
i don’t want to date any boys i just want to make them all wish they were dating me
my new favorite color
i’m in love.
make all my clothes outta this shit, pronto
Get me this
Need please. Thank you.
take THAT stuffy old classical music audiences. i’m going to take performance blacks to a new fucking level.
I saw a baby cow drinking milk from it’s mummy the other day and it was pretty beautiful, and you know what? The mother’s udder was pretty tiny. If she can feed her baby with a tiny little udder, why on earth would it be natural for cows to have udders so huge…
All I’m trying to do is point out how disgusting, unnatural and cruel dairy farms are when compared to the natural way of cows having babies and feeding their babies (which is beautiful) without being genetically modified and pumped full of hormones that change the way their bodies work. You cannot compare the natural way a cow feeds her baby to the over-milking of the dairy industry. I’m not interested in hearing your justification for the dairy industry’s treatment of cows. The wellbeing of animals is more important than you feeling comfortable about cruel farming practices.
People are under no obligation to call you your prefered pronouns. Be thankful for the ones that do.
i hope that everyone forever refers to you only as “piece of shit,” and they’re all nonchalant about it like that’s just what you’re supposed to be called, and when you tell them that you don’t like being called that, they just show you a printed out version of this post.